Temple: Wat Rakang
Year: Circa 2495 (1952)
Paradoxically, this batch of amulet is considered fake by most collectors. The crest at the back of the amulet is called Trapaendin means government crest.
====================================================================
Somdej Luang Pu Nak, Rakang Temple, Behind Coat of Arms The
meat is very rich and easy to see.
Detail Phra Somdej
Luang Pu Nak, after the seal plate, was built in 1952 together with Somdej Phao
Wat In, there must be the State Seal behind the actual Buddha image of Wat In.
The monks were created at the same time by Luang Pu Nak, created by himself
most of the broken materials of Somdej To, and seal the land on the back. And
Wat In was built by Major General. The Sribanont tribe is the mother of work by
inviting Luang Pu Nakma. But there is no seal on the back Luang Pu Nak, the
emblem of the kingdom, is one of the rare monks today.
Amulet photos from http://www.web-pra.com/Auction/Show/277595?sa=X&ved=0CDYQ9QEwEDhQahUKEwj_q7SQ-v_GAhWGBY4KHQlLDKc
Comments