Wang Leehom Says Lee Jinglei Asked For A $43mil Divorce Settlement & Threatened To "Destroy" Him; Denies That He Ever Cheated On Her

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/wang-leehom-lee-jinglei-respond-divorce-settlement-children-15473036


lh 1

It’s been more than a day of silence from Wang Leehom following Lee Jinglei’s damning exposé on his alleged infidelities. The 45-year-old singer finally issued a statement on Dec 19, where he refuted all of his 35-year-old ex-wife's claims and called the entire episode “a horrible and immensely painful nightmare”.

He explained that he took so long to respond because he felt conflicted as “refuting so many untruths wouldn’t look good on the mother of my three children”, but decided to speak up as “everyone will believe [her words] as the truth” if he did not.

They have three children together: daughters Jiali, seven, Jiana, five, and son Jiayao, three.

Leehom wrote, “My responsibility to society is to respond to each and every one [of the accusations], but I also had to think of how the mother of my three children would feel. This is very difficult [and] there will be times when I’m not able to do things perfectly. I apologise in advance for these flaws. I don’t want to hurt her, and more so my children. They are all my family, my everything and my greatest love.

I want to make this point extremely clear: I can say with confidence that I’ve never been unfaithful during our marriage.”

Comments